The Payne Foundation
The Payne Family
USM Nursing Building
Ole Miss e-Sports
through Camellia Ministries
- Foundation grants are limited to agencies and organizations located in and serving the greater Hattiesburg and Mississippi area.
- Grant decisions are generally made on a quarterly basis at the Payne Foundation’s regular Board of Directors meetings.
- While the Payne Foundation does not accept uninvited grant applications, we will accept letters of inquiry and are happy to discuss our interests with organizations that meet our basic guidelines.
- The Payne Foundation has no bias for or against any particular grant type. We will support endowment funds, capital campaigns, facilities and construction funds, new initiatives, special projects, and general operating expenses.
- The Payne Foundation avoids creating expectations of long-term support; however, this does not preclude multi-year funding commitments when appropriate.
- The Payne Foundation staff seeks out programs that further the Foundation’s mission to make a positive difference in the community.
- The Payne Foundation does not make grants to or for:
Partisan political programs or voter registration efforts
Travel or group trips
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply but have not yet been invited, please complete the form below for more information. Optionally, you may also upload a letter of inquiry along with your form.